FOM user account registration:
- Intended users should register as Yale Facility Online Management (FOM) user:
- Click the “Yale FOM” link below the “Quick Links” in side menu on Cleanroom front page, login using NetId and password and start account setup.
- Enter valid PI’s PTAEO number to finish setup.
- Intended users are required to attend the School of Engineering & Applied Science (SEAS) Cleanroom training first
- Click “Yale SEAS Cleanroom” to open the dropdown list in FOM User Home page
- Click “orientation walkthrough” link to start application
- Onsite training conducted by cleanroom manager in West Campus
- After receiving training in SEAS Cleanroom, click “YWC Cleanroom” in Yale West Campus Cleanroom in User Home pager to apply training
- Users are required to finish cleanroom training first
- One on one or small group training on intended instrument inside cleanroom is given by the manager