Yale researchers with valid NetID and COA account number please follow the steps below:
- Get an active Workday COA (Charter of Accounts) number from your advisor.
- Check to make sure your computer/smartphone is on Yale local network or Yale VPN.
- Click Yale FOM (Facility Online Management) to open Yale FOM page and login using your NetID and password.
- Follow instructions to set up your personal FOM account. Let us know if your PI is not in our supervisor list.
- Follow the requested format to fill COA number in the accout setup page.
- Fill and submit the biosafety form to activate “Add this account” button.
- Go to “User Home” page, click the small square button next to “Yale West Campus Cleanroom” and choose “YWC Cleanroom”.
- In the popup “New User Application Form” choose “Internal” user and hit “Apply” button. The Core manager will be informed by email and you will be contacted for trainingm arrangements.
External academic and industrial users please contact cleanroom for account setup.